HOW TO APPLY
NYFE is pleased to support nonprofit organizations in the New York metropolitan area that provide targeted healthcare, therapeutic and educational services to seniors.
Prospective grantees must submit a letter of inquiry (up to five pages) describing:
- the need to be addressed for the senior population;
- the program;
- the participants, i.e., residents of a nursing home, attendees at a senior center, the public (include information on the number of people you expect this program to serve);
- the organization’s expertise in delivering this type of program;
- projected goals, including short-term, measurable benefits, outcomes or impacts. These will be used to compare and evaluate actual results at the end of the grant period;
- evaluation procedures and data collection methods;
- budget and staffing.
Send all applications to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Board of Directors and notification is sent promptly.
Please contact Milana Baazov for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grantees will be required to submit (1) an interim progress report during the grant period, and (2) a final report once the program is complete. The interim report will need to include a narrative on progress towards meeting program goals, and how grant funds have been applied to date. The final report will need to detail the program’s final results against initial goals, and how grant funds were expended. Grantees will also be required to provide program vignettes which demonstrate the impact of the program on program participants.